Mission Statement and Aims
OUR SCHOOL VALUES
At Five Lanes CE VC Primary School we think for ourselves, feel for others and work together to do our best in a caring, Christian environment.
Our school family is a partnership between staff, parents, governors, the church and the local community, with and for the children. Together we seek to ensure that:
- We nurture a love for learning by providing fun, creative and challenging opportunities for children to develop skills for learning and life.
- Our caring atmosphere promotes security, self-worth and respect.
- Our children are encouraged and challenged to achieve their best.
- Families are encouraged to be fully involved.
- We uphold our Christian values, whilst also respecting and valuing the differences between people so children are prepared for life in a diverse society.
- Our children understand the importance of keeping themselves fit and healthy, as well as keeping themselves and others safe.