Our aim is to make our school a better place, improving our learning and to make school fun!
On the Worton site our goals in the Summer Tern are:
1. To learn how to set up and look after a flock of chickens. We are then hoping to sell our eggs to raise money for the school council.
2. To introduce a hive of bees. We will then be abe to learn how to look after the bees and sell the honey.
3. Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds - We believe it is important to look after our bodies and minds. We are hoping to introduce a mile walk, jog or run at least twice a week.
4. Outdoor Learning - We feel it is important to take our learning outside and to get some fresh air whilst learning. We want to develop an outdoor learning area with benches and gazebo.
We would greatlfully accept donations of the following:
If you can help us with any of our goals please contact the Worton office on 01380 723 565.
On the Potterne site our goals this term are:
1. To have board games available at break and lunchtime play.
2. To have a plaque made to explain how we painted the beautiful murals in the playground so visitors know we painted these ourselves!
3. To develop our play zones and incorporate more equipment.
4. To undertake more fundraising for our school.
If you can help us with any of our goals please contact the Potterne office on 01380 723 068.